Monday, October 30, 2017

Holiday Gifts Avery

Hello everyone!


DT Noelle here to share with you my first Christmas card of the season which is also my inspiration for Paper Nest Dolls this month! I used "Holiday Gifts Avery" which is also available as a digital stamp! I hope that you like my card =) !


I created a shabby card for this creation using some of the new pretty papers from a new Christmas line in my stash! I colored the image with my copics as usual and added some Nuvo drops, paper flowers and berry embellishments to embellish. I also added the "Noel" die cut to finish off. 

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments if you like. You can also see this post over on my blog with more photos and details. Have a great rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment