Monday, February 16, 2015

Flower Cart Avery

Hello everyone, it sure is cold up here!  I am sooooo done with winter, and I am trying to wish warmer weather up here by focusing on flowers and bright cheery colors, lol.  Hopefully it works!  I chose to use the Flower Cart Avery image from the new Spring Collection at The Paper Nest Dolls.

Flower Cart Avery by The Paper Nest Dolls

These images are so much fun to color, and add personality too.  I truly enjoy coloring them.  If you would like to see more details about this project, please visit my blog at odetopaper.blogspot.ca.

Flower Cart Avery by The Paper Nest Dolls
To see more of these wonderful images, you can find them at The Paper Nest Dolls website.  Don't forget to join us for the monthly challenges over on the challenge blog;  the theme is always Anything Goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment